Friday, January 2, 2009

The New Year and How to Use a Blog

I've been giving my blog some thought and I've decided how to use it. In the new year, I will be posting my poetry and haiku here, sometimes matched with photos by the hubby or I.

I'll be writing notes and reviews on music and concerts we are enjoying and other cultural events we attend or want to hear about from others.

And occasionally, I will rant about issues that are important to me like equal marriage rights, housing and health care for everyone and the end of war everywhere.

In other words, this will be like be able to read my journal except you won't get the really good private parts!

I don't intend to offend anyone since I don't really expect anyone to actually read this blog but if you are reading and have opinions, please share them. My mind, like my heart, is wide open!

Happy New Year. May all your tomorrows be better than you imagined.

No comments: